I would like to Apache::ASP to parse pages in an existing mod_perl
environment.  Ideally, I could set headers with mod_perl, then use
Apache::ASP to parse templates which I can arbitrarily combine.  It seems
that using Apache::ASP forces me to do most of my coding in the perlscript
whereas I would prefer to minimize this for the sake of not interspersing
too much code within the HTML.

As it stands, it appears that the output of Apache::ASP goes directly to
stdout.  Is there a way to use Apache::ASP as part of a normal mod_perl
module, then capture the output to a variable?

Or perhaps there is a better solution using Mason?

         Jeff Ng
Lead Web Developer
   onDevice Corp.
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]