On Wed, 1 Nov 2000, Matt Sergeant wrote:

> Definitely use exceptions. I prefer Error.pm for this (sorry, Dave!),
> which allows your handler to simply be:

That's no reason not to use Exception::Class.  They are largely
orthogonal.  If you want to be able to declare your exception hierarchy at
compile time and have it enforced (this is a good thing!) then check out
Exception::Class.

If you want Try/Catch syntax get Error.pm.

Both of them come with Exception object implementations.  I don't know
about Error but with Exception::Class you don't have to use it (you could
even use Error's, I think).

-dave

www.urth.org
We await the New Sun