[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Todd Finney) wrote:
>>Todd Finney wrote:
>> >
>> > This another follow-up to a previous thread, "maximum (practical)
>> > size of $r->notes", from last week.   We're trying to redirect the
>> > output of $subr->run(), and return it as a variable instead of
>> > sending it to the browser.

[...]

>The only difficulty then remaining is the existing CGI
>scripts that this system wraps.  There are several dozen of
>these in place already, and changing the argument handling
>would be rather tedious.  Do you know of an easy method for
>handling that translation, 'easy' meaning 'anything easier
>than changing all the scripts or Apache itself'. :)

Yeah, check out Apache::Filter, which has an Apache::RegistryFilter
module bundled with it.  That should let you filter the output of your
scripts, if that's what you're after.

  Ken Williams                             Last Bastion of Euclidity
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                            The Math Forum