[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Gustav Kristoffer Ek) wrote:
>When I try compiling apache with modperl under macos x pb I got the
>folowing error. Both the source for apache and modperl is the latest
>cvs version.

I couldn't get it to work either, but I don't have much experience
troubleshooting this stuff:

  http://forum.swarthmore.edu/epigone/modperl/beeginjar

Looks like you got farther than I did.  My compilation got hung up in
the Apache part - since OS X comes with Apache, there should be some way
to get this to work, though.  I think I wasn't working with Apache CVS,
but with 1.3.14 or something.

I got no responses from my post, so I'm not sure whether others have
succeeded or found anything out.

  Ken Williams                             Last Bastion of Euclidity
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                            The Math Forum