>> nm httpd
>>
>> are missing ones listed ?
>
>No one of them are listed. Think I have to figure out how the
>linker/compiler works on macos x in details.
>
>Any other suggestions?

Sorry, I don't even know what "macos x" is...

Does mod_perl build and run correctly ?

If yes, we can maybe look at it's Makefile, to see what's different. Maybe
this helps, maybe not because mod_perl is slightly different, because it's
an Apache module and not a Perl mdoule (actualy it's both, but from the
point of Apache it's a Apache module)

If you find anything out, let me know

Gerald

E-Mail:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Voice:    +49 6133 925151