At 01:44 PM 11/13/00 +0000, David Hodgkinson wrote:
>"G.W. Haywood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Hi there,
> >
> > On Mon, 13 Nov 2000, BeerBong wrote:
> >
> > > I think about implementaion of this project with Perl Apache handlers and
> > > template system. There are HTML::Template, HTML::DynamicTemplate and
> I saw
> > > others.
> >
> > There was an extensive discussion of this topic on this List a few
> > weeks ago.  Scan through the archive for the longest thread that you
> > can find.  That will be it.
>
>That was the one that said that the Template Toolkit was the best?
>
>*ducks and runs*

I think that was the thread where a couple of really nice people said they
were going to summarize the long thread for everyone to benefit from in the
future because it's such a common topic. But I guess time has gotten the
best of them as happens to all of us.

*another one ducks and runs*

>--
>Dave Hodgkinson,                             http://www.hodgkinson.org
>Editor-in-chief, The Highway Star           http://www.deep-purple.com
>       Apache, mod_perl, MySQL, Sybase hired gun for, well, hire

Gunther Birznieks ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
eXtropia - The Web Technology Company
http://www.extropia.com/