On Nov 14,  4:15pm, Stas Bekman wrote:
> > I'd like to see a talk on templating systems and mod_perl. Hint to whomever
> > is watching. :)
>
> You mean Andy? :) I'm sure with the speed he talks he could cover all
> available template modules in the one tutorial time, especially if Simon
> flips the slides for him :)

I...must...remember...to...speak...very...very...slowly... :-)

And yes, I've got plans to submit a paper (or two) on building web systems
using Apache/mod_perl, XML, Template Toolkit, Duct Tape, and various other
bits and pieces.

Anyone who's in London this week might like to come along to the
london.pm technical meeting to get a flavour of what I'm doing.  Uhm, let
me just cut and paste....here.

   * iCan - take some XML, Apache/mod_perl and the Template Toolkit, shake,
     bake and build a groovy web site and internet help desk for Canon
     UK, they that otherwise lack clues in such matters.

Apologies to the larger majority who don't live in London - you'll have
to wait until next April. :-)

More details from london.pm.org

Andy Wardley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   Signature regenerating.  Please remain seated.
     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   For a good time: http://www.kfs.org/~abw/