Dave Kaufman wrote:

> "Adi Fairbank" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Dave Kaufman wrote:
> > >
> > > $Location{"blah"} = {
> > >   require => "group payer_manager, payer_group demo"
> > > };
> > > should do the trick.
> >
> > I wrote:
> > > Thanks, that fixed it.
> >
> > Actually, no that didn't fix it!
> >   $r->requires
> > returns
> >   [{ 'group' => "payer_manager, payer_group demo"}]
>
> d'oh!  we have the syntax wrong to begin with.
>
> http://www.apache.org/docs/mod/core.html#require says:

Yes, but I'm using Apache::AuthCookie, which allows you to implement your own
require methods.  Theoretically, I could have as many require'ments as I write
perl methods in the PerlAuthzHandler.

require group payer_manager
require payer_group demo
require user_ip 127.0.0.1
require dayofweek wednesday
etc..

This is why it would be useful for <Perl> sections to support:

  $Location{"blah"} = {
    require => ["req 1", "req 2", "req 3", "req 4", ..]
  };

-Adi