Didier> on 11/19/00 4:55 PM, Ime Smits at [EMAIL PROTECTED] uttered the following:
>> | How do we make sure regular CGI scripts are using mod_perl???
>> | Is there a way to find out?
>>
>> Check $ENV{MOD_PERL}, it should read something like "mod_perl/1.24".

Didier> Can I assume that whenever mod_perl is enabled that all existing perl
Didier> scripts use it without any modification of any kind?

Not at all.  Apache::Registry is a good stop-gap, but you have to play
by a number of useful and documented rules.

When you're *really* good with mod_perl, you abandon Apache::Registry
and move up to writing handlers or using embedded templating systems
like EmbPerl, Mason, or Template Toolkit.