Dear all,

    I am with a small problem. I used the following command to open some

connections when the WWW server is initialized:

#Initialize the database connections for each child
Apache::DBI->connect_on_init
("dbi:Oracle:ora8", "travel", "travel",
   {
       PrintError => 1, # Warn() on errors
       RaiseError => 0, # Don't die on error
       AutoCommit => 1, # Commit executes immediately
   }
);

The problem is which I do not know how to configure the WWW server

to open many connections for example "20 connections"!!!

Can anyone help me ? If possible, I would like someone send me your

configuration file (startup.pl).

    Thanks,

            Edmar Edilton da Silva
    Bacharel em Ciência da Computacão - UFV
  Mestrando em Ciência da Computacão - UNICAMP