On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, Perrin Harkins wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, Matt Sergeant wrote:
> > HTTP::GHTTP is a lightweight HTTP client library based on the gnome
> > libghttp library. It offers a pretty simple to use API for doing HTTP
> > requests. This can be useful under mod_perl because the alternatives
> > (e.g. LWP) are quite large.
>
> Any idea how it compares to HTTP::Lite in size and speed?  Can it do SSL?

See my other mail regarding speed. I don't think it can do SSL, but its
dependant on libghttp, so when it can do SSL (which I would expect it
should be able to at some point in the near future given the patent
expiration on RSA), so will HTTP::GHTTP.

--
<Matt/>

    /||    ** Director and CTO **
 // \\| // **     Personal Web Site: http://sergeant.org/     **