Hi,

I'm running a mod_perl application on a virtual hosted site but with its on
apache web server.

I need to install another domain name using the same virtual host ip.

eg.

<Virtual Host aaa.aaa.aaa.aaa>
ServerName example1.com
.
.
</VirtualHost>

<Virtual Host aaa.aaa.aaa.aaa>
ServerName example2.com
.
.
</VirtualHost>

I'd like to get it so that both domain names can access the same cgi-bin
configured to run as mod_perl.

It works well in one but I get an Undefined for the other (or vice versa)
since its probably using scripts compiled for that child process from the
other.

eg.

Undefined subroutine
&Apache::example2_2ecom::cgi2dbin::myscript_2ecgi::MyFunction

Thank-you
David J.