I'd be curious to know (please email me privately) about who is Asia is
using mod_perl and why aren't you guys posting to the list?

There's an extraordinary amount of traffic here from UK, USA, and Canada
with some sprinkling around the world, but I am curious to know who in Asia
is listening in.

There are a lot of us in SE Asia who are frustrated that the various .pm
groups are usually set up by one person from a yahoo-style email address
that never holds meetings and some don't even respond to email anymore.

In Singapore and Malaysia, Java seems to have had so much government
backing that a lot of IT professionals are into Java but not into Perl.

Anyway, I just wanted to take a poll to find out if I am wrong and if there
are some good solid pockets of Perl people in SE Asia.

Later,
    Gunther