Hi there,

I want to control the way a CGI program works by modifying the
parameters passed to it within a FixupHandler. For GET requests
everything works fine. But for POST requests the parameters seem to be
deleted after reading them. If the CGI program is a Perl script I get
the parameters within $r->pnotes to a modified Apache::PerlRun.pm as
PerlHandler to solve the problem.

How can I get the parameters to a binary CGI program?

Thank you for your help,
Alexander

--
There never was a good war or a bad peace.
                -- B. Franklin