The Apache::MP3 module allows you to stream MP3 files from your webserver --
it's a pretty spiffy little interface. Everything appears to be working
fine, but when I try to stream an MP3, I get the following error in my
error_log:

[Tue Nov 28 20:01:54 2000] [error] [client x.x.x.x] need AuthName:
/mp3/songname.m3u

Is it requesting that I set up a .htaccess file for that directory, or is
something potentially misconfigured in the <Location> directive?

My access.conf is as follows:

<Location /mp3>

   SetHandler perl-script
   PerlHandler Apache::MP3::Sorted

   PerlSetVar  SortFields    Album,Title,-Duration
   PerlSetVar  Fields        Title,Artist,Album,Duration
   PerlSetVar  CacheDir       /usr/tmp/mp3_cache

   Order deny,allow
   Allow from All

</Location>