Hello:

I wonder if I need to do it using modperl, or can I do it in Apache's own
error logging. What I need is to log errors that occur with my website
(including access stuff, database errors - everything) that are seen by an
average user.

I would appreciate if someone could help me with this:

1. What LOGLEVEL should I specify for this? "Warn"?

2. How can I customise the line that gets added to the logs/error.log file?
Can I use somesort of the CustomLog for this? I need to prefix every line
wiht the name of my website, and to customize the error messages. Can this
be done?

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks!
Ben