Hi:

Lets say I wanted to send a cookie from mod_perl out through
my light front end.  Say I set the domain of the cookie to
".baz.org", and I have ProxyPass and ProxyPassReverse directives
in the httpd-lite.conf like this.

<VirtualHost 123.123.123.123>
  ServerName www.baz.org
  ProxyPass        /bar/ http://localhost:8080/bar/
  ProxyPassReverse /bar/ http://localhost:8080/bar/
  #more stuff as needed
</VirtualHost>

Furthermore, lets say the ServerName of mod_perl is perl.foo.org.
AFAIK, the browser will indeed send the cookie to the front end,
since it doesn't care what server made the cookie, and doesn't know
anyway.

Questions:

1) Will the front end then pass the cookie on to the back end?
2) If 1 above is "yes", since the cookie was intended for a
   .baz.org server, won't the perl.foo.org Apache drop the
   cookie in the bit-bucket?
3) If "yes" to 1 & 2, how do we pass cookies in through the proxy?

  --Christopher