I have a script that uses some hash magic to set some variables.  It works well in
normal mode, but
when I put it in my /perl directory, it stops working well.

The full script is included.  In the script, I set up a hash of variables->subroutines
so that when someone sets a variable, it calles a specific subroutine using
$hash{$value}->()

It doesn't seem to work.

Any ideas?

--
J. J. Horner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The people who vote decide nothing.
The people who count the vote decide everything."
        - Josef Stalin

"The tree of liberty must be watered periodically with the
blood of tyrants and patriots alike. ... Resistance to tyrants
is obedience to God."
        - Thomas Jefferson
#!/usr/bin/perl -wT

use strict;
use CGI qw(:all);
#use LWP::Simple;
use Apache::Registry;
use lib "/data/2jnetworks/lib";
require 'jjnetworks.pl';

my $header_file = content("/data/2jnetworks/htdocs/header");
my $footer_file = content("/data/2jnetworks/htdocs/footer");
my $q = new CGI;

my %hash = (
        Index   =>      \&Index,
        Home    =>      \&Index,
        Services =>     \&Index,
        ContactUs =>    \&Index,
        Links   =>      \&Index
        );
my ($title,$backcolor,$textcolor,$welcome_message,$body_message);
my $value = $q->param('page') || "Index";
$hash{$value}->();
print $q->      header(),
                start_html(     -title=>"2J Network Services, Inc.",
                                -bgcolor=>"white",
                                -text=>"black"
                );
print $header_file;
print $q->
                h1(
                        $q->center("$welcome_message")
                ),
                p(
                        $q->center("$body_message\n")
                );
print $footer_file;
print $q->      end_html();
print "\n";

sub Index {
        $title = "2J Network Solutions";
        $backcolor ="white";
        $textcolor = "black";
        $welcome_message = "Welcome!!";
        $body_message = "Future home of <b>2JNetwork Solutions.</b>";

}

sub Weather {
        $title = "Local Weather";
        $backcolor = "white";
        $textcolor = "black";
        $welcome_message = "Current Local Weather from Weather.com:";
        $body_message = get_weather();
}

sub Plan {
        $title = "Jon's Plan";
        $backcolor = "white";
        $textcolor = "black";
        $welcome_message = "These are the things I have on my drawing board:";
        $body_message = content("/data/home/jhorner/.plan");
}