Eustace, Glen wrote:

> But with IE, no go. I have 2 PCs, both with IE5.5 and with acrobat 4 and the
> other acrobat 3. On the first, on both I get no new window, a page of
> hieroglyphics on the first and on the second I get acrobat started but no
> page displayed.
>
> Any clues ?

Some time ago I had this problem with "Window-Target", too. I wanted
to use it for an elegant solution for a customer - automatic choice of
the target frame depending on content etc. At last I removed all
related code and developed a complete other solution independent of
"Window- Target", because it is working ONLY with Netscape-Browsers
and NOT with M$-IE5!

Unfortunately most of the surfers (according to our webstats) are using
M$-IE5 - so forget "Window-Target"...

Ernest

--
Yours sincerely
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Ernest Lergon

                VIRTUALITAS
Artists online, Fine Arts online, Poets online
        http://www.virtualitas.com/