Hi folks,

        I ran a same perl script twice. First time only under mod_perl,
and after under mod_perl and Apache::DBI. The response time of both
experiments was very different. The last was fastest than the first
approximately 20 times. Is it correctly? If the response time of a perl
script with mod_perl is bad, I think that it without mod_perl will be
much worse. I also would like to know if when the apache (with mod_perl)
starts each child process already has one embedded interpreter or they
will have only when the first request arrives. Please, if soneone help me
will be very appreciated. Thanks...

        Edmar,