On Tue, Dec 05, 2000 at 10:42:20AM +0000, Matt Sergeant wrote:
> With a flash of fireworks and champagne I'd like to announce to the world
> our new mod_perl news and advocacy web site:
>
>         http://modperl.sergeant.org/

I really like the format and the familiarity of this site.  Looks to be
a really good dab of crazy glue that has been needed to tie us newbies
with the elite.  The only suggestion I would have is a /. style feedback
section.  A place where I can say, "Whoa, there partner, say that again!"
to some 7331 article and have a experience person, or the author, reply
with, "Listen you colt, I won't say this again..."  I know, I know,
that's what this mailing list is for, but really, what new recruit wants
to read 50 hardcore emails a day?

-josef