Well, here comes a different question. Most of us have very limited
resources on helping the project. The best scenario is when someone is
doing mod_perl coding for his tasks at work and contributes back.

But we are talking about things that require more than that. We need
people with time on their hands to do this different work
(articles/sites/packaging/apps/etc). But it's a time consuming thing, and
many prefer to have some well deserved rest than work for free, even if
they love mod_perl.

So here is the question: Will you or your company support a few people to
do full/part time advocacy which involves talking, coding, helping, and a
lot more. Imagine that we create a group of people who will indirectly
benefit your business by creating the man power (teaching), hype and
acceptance by those who make decisions (media), knowledge base (articles
and cookbooks), more extended help/support at the list level and of course
making the product itself better thru coding.

I'm interested to know two things:
1) whether there is an interest to sponsor such an endeavor.
2) whether there are people interested to do the work.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://apachetoday.com http://jazzvalley.com