> Some of those folks don't read
> this list regularly, and in that case, I'd be happy to email them/call
them
> directly if people could just point them my way.

I know that iii in London (www.iii.co.uk) use Embperl/mod_perl for there
site and they generate about 1 million dynamic pages a day. For them I
currently working on speeding up Embperl which will published as Embperl
2.0. I know they are working together with Tim Bunce to improve the database
side.  Maybe they are interessed in your project.

> 3) Is there anyone who'd like to volunteer virtual space to host this?
e.g.
> ftp, web, creating a mailing list, etc.

I can do this, but I guess it also wouldn't be a problem to host this on
perl.apache.org

Gerald

E-Mail:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Voice:    +49 6133 925151