On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 11:14:46AM -0800, Paul wrote:
> --- Perrin Harkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > you don't have to spend time re-integrating Apache::Session and
> > > Apache::DBI and Apache::WipeMyAss with each new project.
> >
> > I think Apache::WipeMyAss auto-configures as of 0.3.
>
> Where can *I* get that upgrade? =o)

I think you will need to install Apache::KissMyRedEye to make that module work.

JJ
--
J. J. Horner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The people who vote decide nothing.
The people who count the vote decide everything."
        - Josef Stalin

"The tree of liberty must be watered periodically with the
blood of tyrants and patriots alike. ... Resistance to tyrants
is obedience to God."
        - Thomas Jefferson