It takes a reference to an array, and checks to see if each element of the
arry only contains one or more "."s or digits, if it does it calls the td()
function with parameters, returning the result, if not, it returns the element.

I think.

On 07-Dec-2000 bari wrote:
> Hi there,
> Can any one help me what this MAP function does...
>
>  map(/^[\.\d]+$/ ? td({-align=>'right'}, $_) : td($_), @$_)
>
> I am really confused by this one... your help would be appreciated..
>
>                                               Thank You,
>
> - Bari

Jason Bodnar
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gocho Networks

It could be one of these chemicals here that makes him so smart.  Lisa,
maybe you should try some of this.

                -- Homer Simpson
                   Bart the Genius