On Dec 08, Gunther Birznieks wrote:
> Now that traffic has increased on this list, I don't know if this is an
> illusion but it seems to take a really long time between the time I post a
> message and the mod_perl mailing list gets it back to me.

the machine that handles mail for all of the apache.org mailing
lists is currently a bit overloaded during peak hours. there's work
afoot to replace it with a beefier, more finely tuned, and
dedicated-for-mail-handling machine within the next couple of weeks
(being conservative -- it could happen sooner).

in the meantime, be patient. :)

jim