On Fri, 8 Dec 2000, mark warren bracher wrote:

> it seems as if most (if not all) the techniques for checking the size of
> the current process are _very_ platform specific.  on linux you can use
>
>    Apache::SizeLimit::linux_size_check

If you have linux you have (or can have GTop), which gives you an API to
do this and many other things. Apache::SizeLimit::linux_size_check is just
a custom function that you cannot really re-use (unless you put it into
some other module...

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://apachetoday.com http://logilune.com/