Hi all,

    I have installed on my machine the mod_perl module and exists a lots
perl scripts running under mod_perl. I am doing some tests and I need
that all call to these perl scripts write in a log file. How can there
are a lots scripts running to the same time, I need to control the
processes of write. Please, can anyone give me any hint about it? Is
there any doc on the Internet that I can use? Thanks for all help...

            Edmar Edilton da Silva
    Bacharel em Ciência da Computacão - UFV
  Mestrando em Ciência da Computacão - UNICAMP