I'm starting a rather large project right now, and I want to make debugging
as easy as possible for me.  The only way I know of debugging under mod_perl
is the typical 'print STDERR foo' technique.  There must be a better way
then that, whether automating the 'print STDERR', or giving me logs of what
was called when (doubtful).

Basically, I was thinking of having something like syslog, but for my perl
modules.  I'd also like to be able to limit the debugging output on a
per-module basis.  Anyone know of anything like this, before I build one?

Thanks.

-man
Michael A Nachbaur