I think the 100% Java idea has had its day.  Microsoft's .NET is a
tacit admission that in the real world Microsoft will never own 100%
of the market, so let's make things work better together.

In that vein, I'd love to see an article on mod_perl and JSP
cooperating.  That is, a website that uses both and admits that each
has its place.  I know a lot of people don't like Java (I'm one of
them), but mentioning JSP is the foot in the door to getting mindshare
back from those folks who now think that Java is the only way.

Anyone run such an installation?  Anyone want to write about their
setup and experiences?

Nat