Hi all,

With all of the advocacy talk on the ML right now I've been
mulling around the idea of having a "peer review" forum where one could post
code that you are currently working on w/an explanation of what you are
trying to accomplish and have the community review/give suggestions
warnings, etc. or how to improve code (maybe /. style?). I know from my
experience that having others review your code is always helpful (well
almost always :) ). In my work situation right now I am the only person that
knows anything about mod_perl and we really only have one other person who
knows any Perl at all (and this was v. 4). So I know that some stupid things
are slipping through ...

I have been hesitant to suggest anything on the list as I've only been on it
for 2 months or so, but if this would be beneficial, I would be willing to
help as time permits ... I don't think that there is anything like this
around (for Perl or Java), although I could be wrong ...

Does the idea have merit? If so, how to proceed?

Dave Homsher
Webmaster,
MACtac IT

     "The tree of liberty must be watered
     periodically with the blood of tyrants and patriots alike.
     ... Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God."
             - Thomas Jefferson