I'm having the problem with being logged out then I switch to a secure
document. I have to log back in to get to the page. And when I go from a SSL
page to a plain page it logs me out again. Any advise?

Apache/1.3.12 (Unix) mod_perl/1.24 mod_ssl/2.6.6 OpenSSL/0.9.5a
Apache::AuthCookie is version 2.011
I'm also using Embperl  v1.2.1

from .htaccess in the protected directories

AuthType Apache::AuthCookieHandler
AuthName Apollo
PerlAuthenHandler Apache::AuthCookieHandler->authenticate
PerlAuthzHandler Apache::AuthCookieHandler->authorize
require valid-user

from httpd.conf

PerlModule Apache::AuthCookieHandler
PerlSetVar ApolloPath /
PerlSetVar ApolloLoginScript /Protected/Login/login.epl

# This is the action of the login.epl script above.
<Files LOGIN>
  AuthType Apache::AuthCookieHandler
  AuthName Apollo
  SetHandler perl-script
  PerlHandler Apache::AuthCookieHandler->login
</Files>

Thanks,
John

--
John Walstra                                         CNET Networks
Senior Software Developer, Jack Of All Trades        300 Park Blvd, Suite 105