I recently noticed some strange error messages in my error_log. This is
from animelyrics.com, which uses Apache::ASP and MySQL.

Issuing rollback() for database handle being DESTROY'd without explicit
disconnect() at (eval 9) line 22.

The above line keeps repeating over and over in the error log. There are
two things that confuse me...

(1) I never use rollback() anywhere in my code... so I'm wondering if
something else could cause a rollback.

(2) The "(eval 9) line 22" message doesn't tell me what file the error is
in. The modperl guide suggested adding the following lines to my perl
startup file so that the messages would show the correct file:

use Carp ();
local $SIG{__WARN__} = \&Carp::cluck;

...but they don't seem to have any effect after I added them and did an
"apachectl restart".

-Philip Mak ([EMAIL PROTECTED])