"Michael" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Where can I find documentation on the how to use all the values that
>appear in Apache::Constants
>
>The obviously do something, but what???
>I figured out what OK, DECLINED do by reading the source, but what
>about all the rest. Are they described somewhere??

Andrew Ford's reference card lists them (not sure of the URL).
As far as I can tell, they are fairly straightforward if you keep
in mind that they are copies of constants used in Apache and
HTTP.  For example, HTTP_* constants are typically status codes
in the protocol. M_* constants are HTTP methods.

I don't know of anyplace that treats the constants specifically.
They are usually incidental to doing something.
James Smith - [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.jamesmith.com/
            [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://sourcegarden.org/
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]      | http://cis.tamu.edu/systems/opensystems/