Hi,

Sorry for asking a stupid question, but I was wondering do I really need
to install "mod_perl" to get my website to work with CGI.

It seems that after my unsuccessful attempt at installing "mod_perl", I
can use the Perl interpreter just fine and I can use the CGI-bin just fine
also.

I have placed my observations and records in the following URL:
http://home.netvigator.com/~yungp/my_perl.html

If you look at the observations and records under the date "Dec 30, 2000",
you will see the modules that are currently installed and that my CGI
works just fine without "mod_perl"

If anyone can shed the light on this mystery to me, it would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks

Peter