I see it also.  However, I only see it after I get an entry of

        200 -

in the access log, i.e. the page returned status code 200, but
the content-length is not recorded.

I'm still in the process of investigating.  BTW the above log
entry occurs 90% of the time with a script that does a file
upload.

-P