I had a problem and first tried:

http://perl.apache.org/guide/perl.html

It said to search the mod_perl archive, but it did not provide it's URL (or
I did not find it).  So then I did a search engine search for "mod_perl
archive" and found:

http://www.bitmechanic.com/mail-archives/modperl/

Once there and after searching for a while (using the "Advanced search":),
I found information that help me solve my problem.

It would have been nice if I did not have to resort to the search engine to
locate the archive.

Also, I looked for a mod_perl function (method) perldoc type of reference
doc, but did not find any easy (URL) references.  What I had hoped to
locate was a page where you enter the mod_perl function (method) name and
it provides the perldoc equivalent reference infomation for the function.