Disclaimer: If these are unwanted, please let me know. I couldn't
find a list policy and Everyone Else Is Doing It(TM).

I am available for part time contracting via telecommute or in person
in the NYC area. I have a full time job but I am at liberty to do
outside work during business hours as well as in my free time.

I have 2 years experience with mod_perl and I actively develop and maintain
a variety of sites, including a popular (14M hits/month) personals site.

My rates are negotiable and I'd be willing to do work for non-profits
for a substantially reduced price. Please contact me directly regarding
offers or if you have further questions.

Thanks

--
Michael Bacarella <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>