On Thu, 11 Jan 2001, R. K . Mallah wrote:

> Stas , I do not face the problem anymore and Apache::DBI is loading
> without any problem. But i remember of facing problem at one point of time.
> may be with some older version.

Ok

> Could u please explain me  what does Apache->module do and where is
> it defined ?

Why does it matter? You won't be able to test most of the Apache:: modules
from the command line, since the environment is wrong.

>From ch9 in the eagle book:

=item module()

If you need to find out if a Perl module has already been loaded, the
I<module()> method will tell you.  Pass it the package name of the
module you're interested in.  It will return a true value if the
module is loaded.

Example:

 do { #something } if Apache->module('My::Module');

This method can also be used to test if a C module is loaded.  In this
case, pass it the filename of the module, just as you would use with the
I<IfModule> directive.  It will return a true value if the
module is loaded.

Example:

 do { #something } if Apache->module('mod_proxy.c');

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://apachetoday.com http://logilune.com/