"T.J. Mather" wrote:

> There is an easy way of doing auto form fillin with Apache::ASP using
> HTML::FillInForm - for details see (credit goes to Paul Lindner)

I have integrated HTML::FillInForm functionality into Apache::ASP.
It will be activated with

  PerlSetVar FormFill 1
  $Response->{FormFill} = 1

This will be in v2.09, please let me know if you would
like an early release of the module.  Its use is documented
in "perldoc Apache::ASP" and ./site/eg/formfill.asp

Its very lightweight, and for filling the 700+ byte form
at ./site/eg/formfill.asp, it takes some .0046 seconds
additional time on my Linux 450 PIII out of .032 seconds
total for the request.

--Josh

NodeWorks >> free web link monitoring   Huntington Beach, CA  USA