At 08:59 AM 1/17/2001 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>This is me again. Thanks for quick response. Another two questions:
>in your demo http://www.xorgate.com/FileMan/demo/.XFM/
>just tried to upload file "1", it reported me "ERROR: MkFile: Parent access
>denied" but I suspect it catchup to do open() before... so you can see now
>"1" with 0k size.
>a hole? - someone maliciose can create as many files as he wants this way...

Fixed.  The parent directory check was being checked after the open.
The source is available from:
http://www.xorgate.com/FileMan
as file FileMan-0.05a.tar.gz
Thanks

>and another one. I tried to install it(0.04 version), and after a hour of
>struggle it got it compiled and make test passed, but I can't get it running
>in apache(1.3.14+1.24_01).

Sorry about the struggle part.  This is my first module.
Since you are just installing this as a stand alone module, the other Perl
module
dependances are not being automatically install for you like hopefully CPAN
will be doing for you once the code get released.

Others may have some advise to me about how CPAN determines the Perl module
dependencies and automatically install them.

You need the following other Perl modules installed (CPAN works great for
this.)
use Archive::Zip
use File::Copy
use File::Path