Due to a number of notes about how hard it was to install this beast, I've
really worked hard this time to get all of the wrinkles out of the
installer and I think its pretty good now.

This release (actually 1.05, but I didn't announce that here) adds
get_headers() to get a list of the returned headers from the request in
the order they came in. I believe some people here asked for that. It only
works with libghttp 1.08 and higher though (but the installer magically
checks that, so don't worry, it still works for older libghttp's).

On CPAN in the usual places, and in http://axkit.org/download/ for those
who can't wait for CPAN to mirror it :-)

--
<Matt/>

    /||    ** Director and CTO **
 // \\| // **     Personal Web Site: http://sergeant.org/     **