My insanely simple and useful module Apache::DumpHeaders got a few
more tiny iterations. One of these days I'll update the
documentation and call it 1.00. It is after all more than a year
since I adopted Doug's then 10 line handler. :)

The URL

    http://develooper.com/code/Apache::DumpHeaders/Apache-DumpHeaders-0.92.tar.gz

has entered CPAN as

  file: $CPAN/authors/id/A/AB/ABH/Apache-DumpHeaders-0.92.tar.gz
  size: 3143 bytes
   md5: b69f9ca056a707d5fe9324726d3f423d

Changes since last release:

0.92  Thu Jan 11 2001
    - Put the contents of DumpHeaders in the log file (except if it's
      just a number). Useful in combination with DumpHeaders_Conditional
      to include the reason you are logging this particular requets.

0.91  Fri Sep 22 2000 (never released)
    - Fix typo in separator (thanks to Tim Bunce for noticing)

 - ask