er. still running pine on a server in california; the lag is
intense and caused a brainfart.

anyway, my resume can be found at
http://www.maz.org/~bcm/resume, altho it's simply going to
go into a bit more detail about what i discussed below.

i'll probably be ready to swing into action within a month,
so if you've got some projects on the horizon and i look
like a good fit, drop me a line at [EMAIL PROTECTED] cheers!