Wang, Pin-Chieh ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said something to this effect on
01/24/2001:
> From: "Wang, Pin-Chieh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "Mod_perl list (E-mail)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Verify DSO
> Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:40:53 -0600
>
> Any body know How to verify the Apache I just build is a DSO?
>
> I did
> ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/apache --enable-rule=SHARED_CORE

You can't, unless you followed that up with 'make'. If you did, you can
do src/httpd -l from the root of the apache source, and the resulting
list should contain mod_so.c. (If you already ran make install, you can
get this list by running /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd -l).

(darren)

--
In general, things are not what people want them to be. They just are
what they are. That's a general property of things, and that's causing