Maybe I'm missing something here, but can't you just use

use strict;
use vars qw(%config %session);

or better yet, fully qualify your variables

%MyApp::Framework::config;
%MyApp::Framework::session;

The mod_perl guide has excellent sections on this:
http://perl.apache.org/guide/perl.html#Using_Global_Variables_and_Shari
http://perl.apache.org/guide/performance.html#Global_vs_Fully_Qualified_Varia

Also, there are a couple of useful modules on CPAN for inheriting class
data, not sure if they will apply in your case:

http://cpan2.org/Asset/display?dist=Class-Data-Inheritable
http://cpan2.org/Asset/display?dist=foundation

T.J. Mather                             http://tjmather.com
http://cpan2.org/                       New CPAN Search Engine