Hey guys,

Even google knew the answer to this one.
See http://www.mail-archive.com/modperl%40apache.org/msg12607.html

I thought if I put the error message AND the solution in the subject
line, with a slightly sarcastic message, and then everybody flamed me
(being careful to keep the subject line) so as to make the longest
thread you ever did see, maybe somebody would find it one day before
spamming the List.

Flames please?  Try to make them original and witty, there'll be a
prize for the best one before the end of January.  The organizer's
decision is final...

73,
Ged.

PS: You need mod_perl 1.24_01 or later to build with Apache 1.3.14 :)