-----Original Message-----
From: Ask Bjoern Hansen
To: Geoffrey Young
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Sent: 1/27/01 4:19 PM
Subject: Re: [DIGEST] mod_perl digest 01/01/2001

On Tue, 9 Jan 2001, Geoffrey Young wrote:

>What happened to the weekly digests?

I don't think I have skipped a week since I started (although there have
been a few late ones) - everything should be in the archives...

>>   o Apache
>>     - stable: 1.3.14 (released October 13, 2000) [3]
>>     - development: 1.3.15-dev [4]
>
>1.3.17 is about to be released, .15 and .16 were skipped.

yeah, I read new-httpd after I sent the digest out last week - I think those
version bumps all happened over last weekend.  anyway, they had been talking
about .15 for a few weeks so I guess I just started not paying attention as
closely as I should have been.  I'll make sure I get it right tomorrow :)

--Geoff