You can also change the package using globs.

*{NewPackage::} = *{TestPackage::};

NewPackage will then contain all things in TestPackage....

Then you can redefined everything in TestPackage without affecting
anything in NewPackage.

You can also do something like

for my $name (keys %{Test::}) {
    *{"NewPackage::".$name} = *{"Test::".$name} if($name =~ /somefunc/);
}

That's a poor mans export....

You can also load different modules based on developer if you force
them to log in and create packages preceeded by their usernames....

$user = $r->connection->user; # right?
$usrpkg = $user."::Foo::";
*{original::Foo::} = *{Foo::} unless(defined *{original::Foo::});

*{Foo::} = (defined *{$usrpkg}) ? *{$usrpkg} : *{original::Foo::};
# in case another user has already loader their stuff over top of Foo.

That should make life interesting... I've never actually tried any of
this, I'm just spitting out some ideas...

Robert Landrum