Joshua Chamas wrote:

> Hey,
>
> Per Perrin Harkin's advice, and my client's consent, I hacked
> up Apache::SizeLimit to support MAX_PROCESS_UNSHARED_SIZE config,
> where instead of limiting by the apparent process size, one limits
> by the amount of unshared memory being used.

I actually did submit our patch for this a couple of weeks ago.  I sent
it to the guy who's name was in the module, and he told me sent it along
to the proper authorities.  I'll send it to you if you'd like, and then
you could see if there are any extras in it that would help your patch.
I did patch all the documentation in our version to include the new
option, so that might be a useful addition to yours.

- Perrin